- APA Member: You will need to provide your six-digit APA or APA California Member ID number.
- For information regarding a National APA membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information regarding a Chapter-Only (CO) membership, please contact Laura Murphy at email@example.com.
- CO members are not part of the APA membership database which verifies a membership during registration. CO members will need to create a non-member profile before registering and select the Chapter-Only Member pathway. These registrations will be monitored for membership accuracy.
Full conference registration includes all sessions, meals and special events.
Single conference registration includes all sessions, meals and special events for the day selected.
- Student Rates: By registering for this rate, you are certifying that you are currently enrolled full-time or graduating June 2018. All sessions and events are included EXCEPT for the Opening Reception which is available for an additional fee of $40.
- Non-member students currently enrolled full time qualify for the Student rates for one day or full conference. (Does not include Opening Reception)
- Non-member students will need to create a non-member account on the National APA website prior to registering for the conference.
Vegetarian/vegan options will be available.
- Accepted forms of payment: VISA, MasterCard, Check and Cash (on-site only)
- Get Reduced Conference Rates - Become a Member of APA / APA California.
GROUP DISCOUNTOne free registration is available for every ten (10) FULL conference registrations from a single public agency or private firm. One-day registrations are not included in the 10 qualifying registrations, and the free registration does not include the additional cost for mobile workshops, pre-conference sessions or event tickets. The minimum 10 registrations exclude student registrations and complimentary registrations included with sponsorship packages. Each agency/company must register their first 9 members online, NOT including registrations included in sponsorships. For the 10th person, complete a registration form noting Group Registration at the top of the form and fax it to 312-786-6700. The $25 manual registration fee will be waived for the 10th person.
FULL CONFERENCE RATES
|Early by 7/6||Regular by 9/7||Late after 9/7|
Life (*) & Retired Member Full or One Day
Young Planner **
ONE DAY RATES *
| Early, Regular and Late |
Young Planner **
* Tuesday and Wednesday are sold together at the one day price.
SPECIAL EVENT EXTRA/GUEST TICKETS
Opening Reception - Regular
Opening Reception - Student
|CPF Live Auction||$50|
CLICK HERE FOR MOBILE WORKSHOP DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICES
* LIFE Member: Must be a member for 25 years and minimum age 65
** Young Planner: To qualify you must not be out of school more than 6 years, be under 35 years of age and a member of APA/APA California.
REGISTRATION INQUIRIES INCLUDING CHANGES & RECEIPTS, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Form - Use of the paper form is reserved for those with a Check payment or prefer to mail in their Credit Card information.
CANCELLATION POLICY: To cancel/change/transfer your registration email email@example.com by 9/7/2019. Cancellations receive a full refund less a $50 administrative fee. No cancellations are permitted after 9/7/19 but registrations can be transferred for a $25 fee. To transfer registrations after 9/7/19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.